My boyfriend got me a diamond ring from Kay's as a gift.Not knowing my size, he gave me the standard and I went in the next day to get sized.

They used a set of different sized bands and found my finger to read a 5.5. Two weeks passed and I received my ring. My boyfriend picked it up and brought iy home to me. It was huge!

I compared it to a friends ring, which was a 6.5 and it fit identical. When I called Kay's with my concern they told me because I didn't have a warrantee I would be charged another sizing fee if I wanted to have it resized and asked me if my fingers were cold, perhaps they would fit different to a ring depending on my temperature. Im not *** and knew there was no way this ring was a 5.5. I brought it in, they sized it and to my surprised it measured to be a 5.5.

I was baffled and asked to try on the sizing rings. The 5.5 sizing ring fit me perfectly. Confused I asked the woman to measure the sizing ring on the same tool she measure my ring. Turns out the "5,5" sizing ring was actually a 4 and was mismarked!

My true size was a four. The woman told me she apologized for the troubles and their mistake and offered me the first time size fee, instead of full price!

They were going to make me pay for their mistake.I kindly declined

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Kay Jewelers - Poor quality merchandise/poor customer service Kay Jewelers "My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers. In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain..." Read more Kay Jewelers - Warranty Review from Harlingen, Texas Kay Jewelers "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more