Very unprofessional and "forgettable" personnel at Danbury, CT location.My custom order was screwed up right from the beginning, but the manager was calling me begging to give them one more chance to proof they are taking my business seriously.

Fool I was... After I paid my money and listen to a bunch of promises seems like the same manager forgot about my existence and pending custom order... So here I am - almost 2 month behind my daughter's birthday, keep promising her the present's on it's way. My advice to you - don't trust those good suits and false smiles!

Go to the jeweler with good reputation not a bunch of losers from the mall.My first and the last experience with Kay Jewelers!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Kay Jewelers Ring Review from Haymarket, Virginia Kay Jewelers "We had a stone installed in an engagement ring. After a couple of months my wife noticed the stone was a little lose. We took it in and they said..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE The Bradford Exchange "...I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more