Kay jewelers Monroe, mi. Wow I don't even know where to start.

First we were flat out lied to about the ring being ordered. It took 11 days for the ring to be sent from a sister store. In the back ground I heard the employee say to their manager that she FORGOT to order it....Finally got ring in, paid for, paired with enhancer, sent out to be engraved & sized. Was told expected return date.

Despite several follow-up phone calls. Still no rings.

So why am I getting the constant run around. I am very disappointed with the service.

I get better customer service at f@#$ing mcdonalds. Pathectic.

I will take my future jewelry business to a company that delivers EXCELLENCE ON TIME... I don't want to hear anymore B S excuses why my business got selective participation.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #783667

my wifes anniversary ring went back to corporate to be fixed. It left the Plymouth mass store with on baguette missing an 1 chipped stone.

they were not suppose to touch the ring until we got a price to fix it. it was to high to fix 800 bucks, so I figured I could go elsewhere and have baguette popped in. When I got the ring back .....3 more stones were removed and given to me in a little baggy.

the ring looks like swiss cheese with all the diamonds removed. Never will buy again from Kays......cutting up my Kays charge

Yorba Linda, California, United States #782495

You're an ***... Every jewelry store I've ever gone to has expected times for delivery because they have to get a product...

And then you specially requested some customization to be done (engraving, sizing, etc) and that takes time....

They don't have a little elf in the back making jewelry and customizing it.... You ma'am are officially as dumb as a turd