Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY. As an engineer I feel this is a design flaw so wanted wither money back or an alternate titanium ring since I felt it would happen again. Store gave hard time about it and refused refund. Eventually store ordered replacement ring (did not fix original ring). 1 year later, black coloring on ring was showing marked (unacceptable) signs of wear. We chose the titanium because of it's durability! Store manager (Ana or Anna) brushed us off and declared that warranty did not cover this. After much arguing, it was finally admitted that the warranty really does cover it. They allegedly sent the ring out for replacement (again). 2 months later we went to pick up ring and found that ring was never sent out! Anna then had ring sent out and we picked that up a few weeks later on 4/24/2014. Today - 5/9/2014 the diamond strip fell off again! That's three defective rings in a row all in a 16 month time span. And shoddy customer service all along the way.
We're absolutely disgusted with both the product itself and the company policy that the low level store staff simply keep repeating. They refuse to actually deal with the problem and keep passing us off to the customer service 800 number. The store staff has absolutely no ownership of the problem and aggressively dumps us off to the anonymous 800 number.
Photo shows where silver strip with the 3 diamonds should be mounted in that groove. A little glue seems to be all that holds it in.
I've probably spent $15-25,000 at Kays over the last decade or two. NEVER AGAIN another dollar spent there!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Diamond Wedding Band
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "I purchase an inflatable swimming pool with freebies and they deliver it too fast. The problem is the after sale service. I purchased it as COD payment for me to..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."