Bought a ring for our one year anniversary, diamond fell out within a month.took it in and it took 3 months to get it back!

Then the diamond chipped and since i missed my 6month they wont fix it. Now my husband bought me a wedding ring thru them and I've gone thru 3 in a 7month period because diamonds keep falling out! I'm sick of this place and I'm ready to get my money back and fight back. Please contact me if your interested kkmrs.guchi@yahoo.com!

It's time to get whats ours!

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Bought my engagment ring and wedding band at Kays.I was told when I bought the band that they would be able to center my solitaire when they put the band and ring together.

Well they tried 2 times, the last time the day before I left for Vegas, I live in Ohio. I was told that the sales people are not jewelers and that they don't know if something can be done. I had to have my wedding pictures done with this ring that I am very unhappy with.

I came back from my honeymoon called Kays to find out what they were going to do and was told they didn't have any answers for me other than they can take the rings apart and I can get a new one, for a price of course.I plan on calling the AG in my state along with the BBB.