Do not ever shop for anything at "Kay Jewelers" the warranty is ***.The service is ***.

The merchandise is ***. The people that phone to help are very Nasty and never helpful. Go anywhere but Kay jewelers that you can. I do Not appreciate being asked to go behind the counter and search for my own (needed and not supplied at time of purchase) earring backs at the Braintree, Massachusetts - South Shore Plaza.

I am livid that no one at Kay's would change a due date to help with my paycheck timing.Any phone call I got was worthless - just like the Customer Service (they have None) No I will never be threatened again by Kay Jewelry and as a matter of fact if anyone interested in a Class Action Law suit against Kay Jewelers...Please let's GO !!!

Review about: Kay Jewelers Warranty.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Kay Jewelers - Poor customer service and repair work Kay Jewelers "Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015. White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band. Has been sent for..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more