I purchased an Jane Alexander open heart necklace for $149.99 from Kay Jewelers at White Marsh Mall in Baltimore, MD.The oyster clasp was so small I had trouble getting it opened.

I went back to Kay and asked if I could have a larger clasp put on it and the sales person said it would cost more than the necklace to replace it. She Was very snobbish, acted like she could not be bothered with me. I will not purchase anything from Kay Jewelers again.

I will not recommend them to anyone again either.Customer service is terrible.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #791443

At $149 I'm sure it was silver...not gold. You can buy a thin silver chain at any department store for under $15

First of all the "Open Heart Collection" is by Jane SEYMOUR not Jane Alexander and clasp is called a LOBSTER clasp. Gold costs a lot of money so when you want to put a larger GOLD clasp on of course it is going to cost you extra. Even if you purchased the lifetime warranty it doesn't cover altering the piece from it's original form (it only covers repairs and sizing) so it will cost extra regardless.

to anonymous #763985

And how do YOU know it was gold?

Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Kay Jewelers Jewelry Repair Services Review from Beloit, Wisconsin Kay Jewelers "My weddings set was purchased in Janesville wis on December 17th 2007. My engagement ring out of this set has been sent off 20 plus times in 8 years for..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more