I had a Kay's account for years, and recently had a bad experience with Kay Jewelers.Not making a payment is one thing, but not taking your payment is another thing.

Kay jewelers decided to raise my credit with them, to all in turn send my account to collections because they did not want to take my payments. This company has horrible customer service and now my credit is ruined.

I will never recommend Kay Jewelers again.sadsadadad assessed salad sd salsa das da dosa ds ad sad sad sad ds ad sad sad sad sad ad ad sad ad a da

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kay jewelers account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Kay Jewelers needs to "credit and account back" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kay jewelers account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kay Jewelers.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Are you trying to say something at the end? Or did Kay's mess that up too?

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Kay Jewelers - Ring Sizing Review from Waco, Texas Kay Jewelers "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more