I had a Kay's account for years, and recently had a bad experience with Kay Jewelers.Not making a payment is one thing, but not taking your payment is another thing.

Kay jewelers decided to raise my credit with them, to all in turn send my account to collections because they did not want to take my payments. This company has horrible customer service and now my credit is ruined.

I will never recommend Kay Jewelers again.sadsadadad assessed salad sd salsa das da dosa ds ad sad sad sad ds ad sad sad sad sad ad ad sad ad a da

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kay jewelers account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Kay Jewelers needs to "credit and account back" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kay jewelers account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kay Jewelers.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Are you trying to say something at the end? Or did Kay's mess that up too?