We had a stone installed in an engagement ring.After a couple of months my wife noticed the stone was a little lose.
We took it in and they said to wait because it was Christmas time and would take a while to get it back. About a month later the diamond fell out. When we took it in to get fixed they said the corner of the diamond was chipped and missing. Now the ten thousand dollar diamond is worth nothing.
Because the manager left the store that verbally told us to wait and wasn't written on our warranty card they wouldn't work with us. They said we didn't have it inspected with in the 12 months but we really did, it just wasn't written on the card. I'm sure they chipped that diamond when they set it in the ring. That's why is was loose.
They would not work with us at all and we had to pay another ring.*** company
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Engagement Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."