Kay Jewelers - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Haymarket, Virginia
We had a stone installed in an engagement ring.After a couple of months my wife noticed the stone was a little lose.
We took it in and they said to wait because it was Christmas time and would take a while to get it back. About a month later the diamond fell out. When we took it in to get fixed they said the corner of the diamond was chipped and missing. Now the ten thousand dollar diamond is worth nothing.
Because the manager left the store that verbally told us to wait and wasn't written on our warranty card they wouldn't work with us. They said we didn't have it inspected with in the 12 months but we really did, it just wasn't written on the card. I'm sure they chipped that diamond when they set it in the ring. That's why is was loose.
They would not work with us at all and we had to pay another ring.*** company
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Engagement Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I found a necklace on your site under Clearance section (stock no. 171769401) for $1,583.52 on December 11, 2010. I printed out the page and called the local store..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I have had my rims for 2 months and less than 3k miles. Just a few hours ago, while driving, I heard a loud sound and my car jerked over..."