Kay Jewelers - Review about Wedding Band
We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012.My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke.
The diamond just popped out and two are chipped. I took my ring in all the time for inspection but since they never logged it they have no record. My ring cost 1400 the repair is 1000 is that fair??
Everything we have ever bought has broken.I cut up my kays card i will never return.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Wedding Band
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY...."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."