Kay Jewelers - Review about Wedding Band
We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012.My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke.
The diamond just popped out and two are chipped. I took my ring in all the time for inspection but since they never logged it they have no record. My ring cost 1400 the repair is 1000 is that fair??
Everything we have ever bought has broken.I cut up my kays card i will never return.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Wedding Band
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers. In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."