Kay Jewelers - Review about Ring Stone from Corpus Christi, Texas
Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks.got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside the ring that was bent...
my wedding is in 4 weeks. They said they couldnt get it to home office in enough time to have it by my wedding.
45 minutes later the manager called and said they are replacing the whole ring valued at 3200, where is the sentimentail value in that?my ring means so much to me because my fiance took the time to choose THAT one....all i can say is that this new ring better not have improfections as my other one was nice.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ring Stone
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."