My weddings set was purchased in Janesville wis on December 17th 2007.My engagement ring out of this set has been sent off 20 plus times in 8 years for a loose diamond or several loose diamonds.
I sent it out in July of 2015 to have the head replaced because an employee said that it was beat up and needed to be changed. So i sent it out and got it back before the date on the repair paper to have to return it for repair again because 2 of the prongs were bent. When ut cane back there were several tool mark in my enhancer and engagement ring and u said id bring it back at a later time to have them filled. Well on December 18th i went in to have it sent it to be fixed.
Well once again 5 months later i had another loose diamond. Well the employee put dnd down on the repair slip which means demand nonrepairable well on December 23rd i talk with corporate and was told it was dnd and she would see of she could order both the engagement ring and enhancer and if not they would have it recreated or return our money. Well on December 29th she called and said they ordered the enhancer but could not get my engagement ring portion. I said well pleaseput the Diamond i had changed out back in and send me the ring back so they did.
Well on January 6th i git it back only to find more tool marks and 3 chipped diamonds so i sent it back. Today January 10th i get a call from corporate telling me they can't do it because its already been demand nonrepairable. Corporate also told me they recreate it and i wasn't given a reason. Very poor customer service and lots of lirs about my 1,900 ring and lots of false hope.
Steet clear of Kays and Jared and Zales and JB Robison and any other place they own.
Research and read there 311 reviews as well of the 500 plus on othet websites.Warranty wont replace my ring or how heartbroken i am.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Jewelry Repair Services
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "I didn't receive my product nor money ..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."