I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- " I took my pre owned ring to the Kay Jewelers in Hayward. CA fir 2 diamonds missing. Yesterday I noticed that the gold was bending out of shape..last..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size. Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way. Online..."
- "If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."