1.8
Style and Design

My husband bought my engagement ring & band set from Kay’s in the Augusta, GA mall 7 years ago. We have made numerous trips to Kay, from week one, to get my ring repaired.

The diamonds were constantly falling out of the ring. Just last year the center diamond fell out of the head setting! Luckily we found the diamond. We took it back (yet again) & had it replaced.

And about 6 months later the whole entire head setting with diamond fell off of the ring. We didn't find it this time. We had to have the entire thing replaced... I missed getting it inspected by a month in order to keep my warranty, so we had to pay full price to get a brand new diamond & head setting.

My husband also purchased the second band to go along with the ring to surprise me for my birthday. He went back & forth with the bad attitude employees about making sure the band would be in so he could have it with repaired set. When he went to pick the ring up they informed him the band was at another location & when they requested it be shipped to them the request was denied. Of course no one bothered to check that or make sure to re-request it!

So we are still waiting on the band to come in. But the worst part of this whole this is the new diamond & head setting on my ring is crooked!!!! 2 of the prongs on the head setting are bent so the diamond sits obviously crooked!! I do not even want to send it back to get repaired because we are so sick of Kay’s and the terrible customer service that comes along with this company!

We will be dealing with ANY other jeweler from now on.

I just want someone to be aware of the poor quality & terrible customer service!! When people pay that much money for a piece of jewelry they expect quality!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kay Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments