Featured

My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers.

In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain has broken twice.When I went in to the Kay Jewelers near me (Jefferson Valley Mall in Westchester) the staff tried to coerce me into purchasing a more expensive chain.

In fact, the second time I went into the store, I was told I would have purchase a new chain no matter what kind it was.

After about 20 minutes, they finally exchanged the entire necklace.I strongly suggested they stock this necklace since I am sure I will be back often.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kay jewelers sapphire necklace. Kay Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kay jewelers sapphire necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kay Jewelers.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

just advise your husband not to buy the things which are on sale but to save a bit more extra money to get a nice gift that will not give you a headache. I'm sure he bought it with love in his heart but apparently didn't think of practical side of it.

#1020172

You should be old enough to know that the chains that come with most jewelry are not going to last long, they are thin and cheap, and if you want to lose your sapphire then continue to use the cheap one that came with the necklace. Be smart and buy a better quality necklace. Quit beating up the staff because your cheap.