Kay Jewelers - Poor quality merchandise/poor customer service
My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers.
In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain has broken twice.When I went in to the Kay Jewelers near me (Jefferson Valley Mall in Westchester) the staff tried to coerce me into purchasing a more expensive chain.
In fact, the second time I went into the store, I was told I would have purchase a new chain no matter what kind it was.
After about 20 minutes, they finally exchanged the entire necklace.I strongly suggested they stock this necklace since I am sure I will be back often.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Sapphire Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."