Kay Jewelers - Poor quality merchandise/poor customer service
My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers.
In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain has broken twice.When I went in to the Kay Jewelers near me (Jefferson Valley Mall in Westchester) the staff tried to coerce me into purchasing a more expensive chain.
In fact, the second time I went into the store, I was told I would have purchase a new chain no matter what kind it was.
After about 20 minutes, they finally exchanged the entire necklace.I strongly suggested they stock this necklace since I am sure I will be back often.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Sapphire Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I found a necklace on your site under Clearance section (stock no. 171769401) for $1,583.52 on December 11, 2010. I printed out the page and called the local store..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."