Kay Jewelers - Poor quality merchandise/poor customer service
My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers.
In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain has broken twice.When I went in to the Kay Jewelers near me (Jefferson Valley Mall in Westchester) the staff tried to coerce me into purchasing a more expensive chain.
In fact, the second time I went into the store, I was told I would have purchase a new chain no matter what kind it was.
After about 20 minutes, they finally exchanged the entire necklace.I strongly suggested they stock this necklace since I am sure I will be back often.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Sapphire Necklace
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Just got a necklace with warranty in January. Last month the necklace broke. The cost of the warranty was a little over $100. I picked..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015. White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band. Has been sent for..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."