Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015.White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band.
Has been sent for work 6 times. Sizing, loss prong, same loss prong not fixed, missing diamond, wrong rhodium and gapped, and gapped rhodium and diamonds on halo no longer appears to be individuals. Corporate customer service is unresponsive 8 out of 11 days of correspondence. Store associates rude.
Always late returns from repairs.They have it more than fiance has since purchase.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely ridiculous wait times
- Poor customer services skills
- Lost diamonds
- Terrible management qualities
- Reason of review:
- bad customer service in store and corporate level, BAD repairs, and late repair returns
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."