Kay Jewelers - Poor customer service and repair work
Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015.White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band.
Has been sent for work 6 times. Sizing, loss prong, same loss prong not fixed, missing diamond, wrong rhodium and gapped, and gapped rhodium and diamonds on halo no longer appears to be individuals. Corporate customer service is unresponsive 8 out of 11 days of correspondence. Store associates rude.
Always late returns from repairs.They have it more than fiance has since purchase.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely ridiculous wait times
- Poor customer services skills
- Lost diamonds
- Terrible management qualities
- Reason of review:
- bad customer service in store and corporate level, BAD repairs, and late repair returns
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..."