2.0

Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015.White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band.

Has been sent for work 6 times. Sizing, loss prong, same loss prong not fixed, missing diamond, wrong rhodium and gapped, and gapped rhodium and diamonds on halo no longer appears to be individuals. Corporate customer service is unresponsive 8 out of 11 days of correspondence. Store associates rude.

Always late returns from repairs.They have it more than fiance has since purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad customer service in store and corporate level, bad repairs, and late repair returns" and wants this business to issue a full refund. cwilliams2016 is overall dissatisfied with Kay Jewelers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about kay jewelers repair at Kay Jewelers was extremely ridiculous wait times, poor customer services skills and lost diamonds Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kay Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Kay Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments