Kay Jewelers - Poor customer service and repair work
Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015.White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band.
Has been sent for work 6 times. Sizing, loss prong, same loss prong not fixed, missing diamond, wrong rhodium and gapped, and gapped rhodium and diamonds on halo no longer appears to be individuals. Corporate customer service is unresponsive 8 out of 11 days of correspondence. Store associates rude.
Always late returns from repairs.They have it more than fiance has since purchase.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely ridiculous wait times
- Poor customer services skills
- Lost diamonds
- Terrible management qualities
- Reason of review:
- bad customer service in store and corporate level, BAD repairs, and late repair returns
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Kay Jewelers Diamond Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."