Style and Design

On Nov 28 2018 I went into the Kay Jewelers at Park Place Mall in Tucson AZ. I bought a ring for 129.35 cents on my DEBIT CARD using my pin number.

On December 24, 2018 I brought back the ring for a refund with my receipt.

I didn't know where my debit card was and asked to just refund back cash. The so called manager who was not manager quality who kept telling me that they needed my credit card or we would mail check in 10 business days it's company policy. I asked her where does it says company policy. She could not produce this policy when I asked for it.

She got rude and told me to call customer service. She then snapped at me in front of customers and employees. I called customer service and they too didn't know what the difference is between debit and credit was. Clearly when you use your pin number is like cash.

But since not done with cash i returned back to the store with debit card and she refunds my debit card but kinda funny she asked me to enter my pin number. What she did I found out later she credited and fraudulently charged my account for the same amount as credit. So the credit I got is wiped out and now I have a pending charge and I needed this 129.35 cents the day before Xmas and now my Xmas is ruined because of this manager decided to charge my card again. I even called the store spoke to a lady who said no you got the crdit.

Well yes but you forgot to tell me you debited my card for then same amount. Now I have to wait up to 10 days. I feel I should be compensated 129.35 a day until this credit is back in my account.

They tied up my money and didn't care. I will never shop at kayn jewelry store ever again and will never recommend Kay to anyone not even my worst enemy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kay Jewelers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments