5.9K views

Whoever is saying that their jewelry from Kay's is real is either lucky, naive, or works for Kay's. I'm not going to spend all my time writing a long story. I'm just telling others if you buy from there go and get the jewelry tested asap and you'll find out for yourself whether its real or not. Plain and simple. They will get exposed eventually!

Comments

Fake jewelry for sure my wife diamonds where replaced also with cubic zirconia

#1419956

My fiancé proposed to me with a ring from Kays that his family had for 6+ years. It’s was beautifully.

We sent it off with kays to be sized.... a few months later I fell against a wall. (Nothing serious, I was completely fine.) the I looked at my ring a few moments later, and one of my “diamonds” is chipped in half. We took It to a jeweler to have It checked out, because my fiancé and I are both convinced no REAL diamond breaks like that.

To discover every stone in my ring is broken! . We have been talking to lawyers and jewelers and found out all my stones are completely fake. Pretty much glass.

They don’t even have. Design inside them like a cz would. It’s absolutely ridiculous. A 6,000 dollar ring and they took all the real diamonds out!

I have pictures from before and after where you can obviously tell!

We haven’t taken action yet, but we will. My wedding is in a month and I won’t have a ring because these ignorant people.

The pawn shop would take my $1400 white gold wedding band because it was 14k gold plated. Kay sells fake jewelry.

to Tasia W #1387552

Would not*

We bought a white gold band with chocolate diamands found out the band was some sort of metal and with fake s highly pissed so guess what we didnt pay them for fake ***.

to Brian Canar #1394670

What??! Speak English!

Palmdale, California, United States #1190495

I purchased a wedding ring from these thieves. One of the "stones" came off and I went to have it repaired by a reputable jeweler who told me that that was not a real diamond.

In short, 5 out of the 6 were real, and one was fake. Stay away!

to Robbed by Kevin Jewelers #1394671

Ok.....but who the heck is Kevin????

I'm a reporter currently writing a story about some of the issues discussed here. Please email me at usconsumertips@gmail.com if you'd like to talk about your experience with Kay Jewelers.

#1119302

I got real gold from them

Agreed! Bought a $1258 ring and was recently told that it is a fake diamond and only worth the gold, $125 .....

to Anonymous Gloversville, New York, United States #1244024

Maybe your betrothed lied to you about the diamond being real, in the first place??

Some guys are too proud to say they couldn't afford a real diamond....how sad that they felt the need to lie.

My engagement set was purchased from Kay Jewelers and have been tested by a couple different places and are genuine diamonds and real gold. Of course it was purchased back in 1996.

Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States #1057143

Went to sell my now ex girlfriends necklace with our birthstones in it; pawn shop says the birthstones are the cheap 10$ ones.. Pissed off doesn't even describe my mood.

to Aiden #1067211

Stop buying cheap as jewelry from the back of the circular that costs $99.00 you cheap *** *** and maybe you would be able to pawn something for more than 10 dollars. Get a job and not one at McDonald's.

Los Angeles, California, United States #942313

My girlfriend send me a picture of a ring she fell in love with so I investigated where do they sell it. I found it at Kays jewlers at the Northridge Mall and since it was my first time buying anything at a jewlery store I assume everything I see is real.

So I buy the ring 300 dollars. My gf and I brake up so I try to pawn it and no pawn shop wanted to buy it I was so mad and dissapointed I never ever recommend this store to anyone!!

to Donjon818 #1067210

You can't spell worth a *** so no wonder she broke up with you. It's break not brake *** ***!

to Anonymous #1074548

So, who hurt you?

to Anonymous #1105872

Go to bed kid, your not funny

to Anonymous #1526121