Saint Francis, Wisconsin

I thought I was the only one with a horrible experience with Kay...in 1996 we purchased a Mothers Ring and was told there were two different stones for the month of June...a Pearl and Alexandrite...I specifically requested the alexandrite...when the ring came in it was a pearl I complained but was told since I had purchased the warranty if anything happened to it they would take care of it...a month later the pearl was gone...when I returned to the store with receipt and warranty I was told missing stones were not covered and that it was my fault the stone fell out because "fine jewelry is not made to wear everyday"! Really so I shouldn't wear my wedding bands everyday!...Needless to say I have never gone back and tell everyone not to go there! Horrible service after the sale!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kay jewelers warranty. Kay Jewelers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kay jewelers warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kay Jewelers.

Comments