Featured

Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks.got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside the ring that was bent...

my wedding is in 4 weeks. They said they couldnt get it to home office in enough time to have it by my wedding.

45 minutes later the manager called and said they are replacing the whole ring valued at 3200, where is the sentimentail value in that?my ring means so much to me because my fiance took the time to choose THAT one....all i can say is that this new ring better not have improfections as my other one was nice.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

That is terrible!I actually have the same exact ring (which my fiance also purchased from Kays) and i absolutely love it!

I would be devastated if i was told i had to get something else. Thats aweful that this happened to u. They should have put some fricken effort into it and call other stores to at least find u a duplicate of the ring your fiance picked out for you.

Im sure they would have been able to find one at one of there millions of stores.Lazy a**holes.

Kay Jewelers - Deceiving online pictures and description Kay Jewelers "My brother and I wanted to get my mom a new mothers ring for Christmas because her old one was very cheap gold plated metal from an online company I've..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Kay Jewelers - Poor quality merchandise/poor customer service Kay Jewelers "My husband bought me a beautiful sapphire necklace and matching earrings for our 5th anniversary at Kay Jewelers. In the 3.weeks since receiving this gift from my wonderful husband the chain..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more