Featured Not resolved
2.2

My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin.They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later no ring, however i still have the original messed up one on.

I called several times and was told i would get a call back finally after 4 calls I was told my order was cancelled and they reordered it from overseas.Now it will take 3 more weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kay Jewelers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kay Jewelers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Kay Jewelers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments

Jomashop - Terrible Customer Service Jomashop ".In June I swam in the pool with the watch - rated at 100m water resistant.The next day I noticed was fogged up...." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Kay Jewelers - Warranty Review from Granbury, Texas Kay Jewelers "Just got a necklace with warranty in January. Last month the necklace broke. The cost of the warranty was a little over $100. I picked..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more