Style and Design

My husband purchased a Leo Diamond 3 stone ring for me, along with the diamond replacement warranty.Took my ring in every 6 months as required.

This last time there was a chip in one of the smaller side diamonds so they sent it in for replacement. Great! WRONG!!! Turns out there regular jewelry repair company does not stock any oval diamonds stones.

2 weeks later I get the ring back without being fixed. 'sorry, we have to send it to our special repair facility that has oval stones.' OK, then I find out my ring is discontinued so they don't have the identical mounting that I have but they will replace it with one that is very similar. OK. 3 weeks later i get a call my ring is ready.

I have never seen such a mess of a mounting in my life. The stone they replaced is a smaller stone than what I had and does not match the other 2. It is very narrow, compared to the others that are more rounded. The mounting is uneven, looks like it has a curve, the diamonds are not set evenly apart and the prongs are like globs of platinum sitting there.

I tried it on and immediately cut my finger because of the rough prongs. They sent the ring back and 2 weeks later I receive the ring back with basically nothing done to it. On the back of the work order it was written "This is the best we can do" WHAT!!! My ring was perfect when I took it in and now it looks and feels like a piece of trash.

I will never shop at Kay Jewelry again and hope people read these reviews and heed the warnings.If you love your jewelry buy it from a reputable place that will stand by you when needed.

Review about: Kay Jewelers Ring Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments