My husband and I got a ring for 8 K at Kay 's in June 2010.IT was inspected in Dec.

In March, the stone and the molding both fell off the ring. I took the ring to Kays to see what they can do and the manager laughed at me, ignored me and said they need to send it in and it would take 6 weeks until I have the ring back. I asked to speak to his manager, he gave me two times the wrong number. He gave me a number to call customer service and when I calledm, they said they are a big call center and are just noting complains.

The next couple of days passed and my husband and I decided to go back to the store and to see what they can do. The manager once again laughed at us and called security to take us out of the store.

We were not aggressive or had threatened him at all, my husband was very polite and simply wanted to see if there is the possibility to replace the ring, or the money, since we did not even have it for a year.This has been a huge nightmare and if I had known this, I would have never ever made a purchase with KAy.

Had an Experience with Kay Jewelers?

Comments