Kay Jewelers Customer Service
Contact Kay Jewelers
- (800) 527-8029
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Saturday 10:00 am - 12:00 am EST
Sunday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
About Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers was founded in 1916 in Pennsylvania by two brothers Sol and Edmund Kaufman. It is a part of Sterling Jewelers Inc. and the Signet Group plc is the parent company. Today it is the largest specialized retail jewelry company in the world. At the beginning Kay Jewelers offered eyeglasses, electric razors, musical jewelry boxes, silverware sets, kitchen appliances and radios. Today the jewelry is sold in the stores and online. Kay Jewelers is involved in charity together with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and helps children with cancer and other incurable diseases.
Kay Jewelers is ranked 126 out of 691 in Luxury / Jewelry category
Kay Jewelers Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Kay Jewelers to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Columbus, Ohio, United States