1.3
Style and Design

a week ago a ring I hav that my husband bought me not even 2 yrs ago along with another 1 I hav not even had 4 quiet 3yrs, 1 of them is a ring that was on sale 4 299.00 regular 699.00 completely broke & I had not had it 8 months & 2 diamonds fell out of it then a couple of months later, another 1 came out. the other ring has lost a diamond 2.

the 1 that costs 299.00 regular 699.o should not hav broken completely within the amount of time I hav had it nor should the other 1 hav lost a diamond!!!!!!!!! I will never buy their jewelery again & 4 the prices paid 4 them & the fact that this happened, whether they r insured or not, they should fix them 4 free!!!!!

my wedding set I hav had 4 24 yrs & nothing has ever happened 2 it!!!!! they r the worst jewelery store 2 ever purchace anything from!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix the jewelery 4 free.

I liked: Pretty jewelry.

I didn't like: Defective jewelry, Defective jewelery.

Comments

oh *** where to start. 1.

reading this is mentally painful learn to spell. 2. yes jewelery can break and yes diamonds can fall out. go to your local store see what they can do.

or you know buy quality not cheap mall jewelry. your complaints are not coherent at all.