I bought a Movado watch from a Kays store.The slaesperson recommended a lifetime battery replacement contract which I bought.
When my battery played out I took the watch back to Kays for replacement.
I was told they had to send it off and it would take 4-6 weeks.I received a call a few weeks later informing me that there would be a charge of $105 because when the watch is opened to replace the battery the gasket is broken and the watch has to be resealed, hence the $105.
I was sold the battery replacement contract by the explanation that I have NO cost for lifetime battery replacement.
I have been ripped off and have no recourse if I want my watch back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Movado Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was buying two metals one been gold pamp ,been out of envelope, second I bought Opm silver one kilo bar look like clay color of silver is white..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "Just found a toenail in a marketside salad. ..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99. I called..."
- "Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction. The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience --..."