Kay Jewelers - Outrageous charges for watch battery replacement
I bought a Movado watch from a Kays store.The slaesperson recommended a lifetime battery replacement contract which I bought.
When my battery played out I took the watch back to Kays for replacement.
I was told they had to send it off and it would take 4-6 weeks.I received a call a few weeks later informing me that there would be a charge of $105 because when the watch is opened to replace the battery the gasket is broken and the watch has to be resealed, hence the $105.
I was sold the battery replacement contract by the explanation that I have NO cost for lifetime battery replacement.
I have been ripped off and have no recourse if I want my watch back.review #274158
You may also like
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "services sucks ...i had a tech coming home twice ...nothing... the internet still slow and dropping ...i upgrade to blast 50mb/s ..even worst nothing else to say ..every time..."
- "We purchased two recliners model 2100p covering 136-16. After owning 16 months the back of the seating area the springs keep making a popping sound like it is broke. We..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."