Kay Jewelers - I am very upset
My husband purchased a 2 carat ring it took two weeks for us to get the ring back from it being sized .We picked the ring up a day before we got married, as soon as i got home i tried the ring on my finger and a diamond came out.The next day was our wedding and they fixed the ring.
Then the diamond came out the very next day for $3,000 i think that the diamonds should not have came out so fast. So i had to wait a week to get the ring back.
When i got it back i wore it for two days then noticed the ring was turning yellow.I don't think it was worthe all the money!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "Southland Dodge Chrysler Jeep Eagle in Houma Louisiana scams its customers! For 3 weeks this dealership posted an ad online for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (see photo) for..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold..."
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."