Kay Jewelers - I am very upset
My husband purchased a 2 carat ring it took two weeks for us to get the ring back from it being sized .We picked the ring up a day before we got married, as soon as i got home i tried the ring on my finger and a diamond came out.The next day was our wedding and they fixed the ring.
Then the diamond came out the very next day for $3,000 i think that the diamonds should not have came out so fast. So i had to wait a week to get the ring back.
When i got it back i wore it for two days then noticed the ring was turning yellow.I don't think it was worthe all the money!!review #126608
You may also like
- "I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle. It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong. I upgraded..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "I and family was eating at local South Shreveport Carl's Jr. It's rare now due to poor food quality and size portions not matching advertisements. My 1st issue ever a..."
- "Today, February 18, 2015 at approximately 5:00pm, I went to the following Regal Nails located within Walmart in Thibodaux, LA: Regal Nails 410 N Canal Blvd Thibideaux, LA 70301 (985) 447-8999 I received a manicure..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."
- "I ordered the other night from dolls kill. My paypal gave the wrong address. I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."